Aadhaar card is a unique Identity for all the citizens of India. The Indian government makes Aadhaar card for all the Indian citizens and they collect the biometric and all information about all peoples. If you need to apply for Aadhaar Card please read this complete article. You can access your Aadhaar card on the website or mobile app.
Why we need an Aadhaar card?
- Filing Income Tax Returns
- Applying for PAN
- Getting free LPG Connection
- Concessional rail ticket booking
- Jan Dhan Yojana
- Driving license
Benefits of Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar number is a unique identification number that enables each individual to have a proper identity proof acceptable everywhere in the country. The Aadhaar Card has many benefits that can be enjoyed by the people residing in India once they decide to enroll for the same.
Though Aadhaar card registration is not compulsory, still people need to apply for Aadhaar card and the importance to get the card is felt by each and every one. Most of the banking schemes and income tax related forms need Aadhaar details to be furnished. Let us have a look at the various benefits and advantages of Aadhaar Card in India.
What is UIDAI?
UIDAI means (unique identification authority of India) this is set up by our government for registered all Indian unique Identity with Aadhaar card. it is an agency set up by the central government of India for collecting the information like photograph fingerprint iris can and store them at citizen place. The UIDAI provides 12 digits long and unique Aadhaar number for all the other user.
Why we need UIDAI?
The UIDAI is a government service by the central government they manage your Aadhaar information and the biometrics. This helps the government for giving more schemes for the right person with their Aadhaar card. But if you do not have your Aadhaar card the supreme court ordered the Aadhaar card is not necessary for all the things and gaining the government benefits and services. in case you do not apply for your Aadhaar with the article how to apply Aadhaar online and make your Aadhaar as soon as possible because this is the unique Identity for all the Indians and non-Indian people.
The function of the UIDAI
- Collect and manage the database of UID
- It’s Allow user to check their status on their Aadhaar card.
- This service provides you online registration of your Aadhaar.
- The UIDAI implement it the UID data for government schemes.
- The upgrade and downgrade the user data with their corrections.
Why we need UIDAI?
- Forgetting power subsidies and benefits.
- Enrollment on new policies by government.
- For verifying identification with Aadhaar number.
- Taking any services with the private or government no need to verify a bunch of documents.
- The help in generating virtual ID by Aadhaar.
- The UIDAI helps in your e KYC.
What Is mAadhaar Mobile App?
For smartphones the government provides the Aadhaar card app called m Aadhaar mobile app. you can easily download the mAadhaar mobile app with Google Play Store and Apple App Store. This app is all available for all devices.
By this mobile app,
you can easily get the all features of your Aadhaar Card in your app like OK your virtual Aadhaar Card and lock-unlock feature, etc. in your app.
Download App Link – https://goo.gl/WuSCCQ
How to share QR-Code In mAadhaar App?
- Open your profile In mAadhaar App.
- Click on the top Right-Hand corner.
- Select Show QR-Code In mAadhaar App
- Re-enter password will appear In the mAadhaar App.
- Your QR Code will be displayed In the mAadhaar App.
- Select one sharing In mAadhaar App.
How To Install mAadhaar App In Smartphone?
Watch This Video – https://youtu.be/ZnEZXVggNpo
Compatibility of mAadhaar:
1. As of now, mAadhaar can be introduced on all cell phones taking a shot at Android 5.0 or more.
2.UIDAI has not discharged the iOS variation of the mAadhaar application.
3. It is right now chipping away at the bugs and will discharge the application for iPhone clients in not so distant future.
4.mAadhaar can be introduced on all Android telephones, nonetheless, just that profile can be included the application which is connected with the portable number being utilized on the telephone.
5. If your versatile number isn’t enlisted with Aadhaar or you have a portable number enrolled in Aadhaar that is unique in relation to the one being utilized in the cell phone, you won’t most likely benefit the office of mAadhaar. To realize progressively here how to enlist your versatile number in Aadhaar card.