Visit the Aadhaar Centre.
- Fill Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction Form all details correctly.
- Get the form by an introducer who is identified by the Registrar or Aadhaar regional offices.
- Submit the form to the Aadhaar executive person.
- Provide your fingerprint, iris scan, and photograph.
- An acknowledgment slip is generated which can be used to check Aadhaar card status.
- Your Aadhaar card will be sent through the post within 90 days.
How to Book Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment?
If you want to book your appointment for Aadhaar enrolment you need to book your appointment online with UIDAI website. the appointment for Aadhaar enrolment is useful for those people who are very busy on their business and their work they do not want to go and stand big Row outside the Aadhaar office.
Dosti par use the Aadhaar appointment features for getting their appointment for Aadhaar Card enrollment it is so easy and anyone can apply for this Aadhaar appointment enrolment you need to follow the simple steps I am giving below for appointment your Aadhaar Card enrollment
The benefit of appointment for Aadhaar enrolment:
1. It saves your time with the long RAW outside the Aadhaar office.
2. this is very beneficial for the old people who live in our country and they do not stand outside the Aadhaar enrolment center for making their Aadhaar card.
3. This is also beneficial for our small child for making their Aadhaar card easy and quick.
Note: In this appointment, you need to carry your document like address proof and your date of birth for name and date of birth verification. all the process is same you need to scan your virus and your fingerprints are taken on the Aadhaar center.
Steps to Book an Appointment for Aadhaar Enrolment Online
If you need an appointment for Aadhaar enrolment nowadays Aadhaar and UIDAI close this function for the public.
Process To Fill Aadhaar Enrollment Form
If you are visiting the Aadhaar card center for making your Aadhaar card then you need to fill an Aadhaar Card enrolment form. And you need some document for your address and your name with date of birth verification. The documents are required for your Aadhaar Card without document you are not able to create your Aadhaar card. If you already collect your all documents and need to fill the form follow the simple process by guiding the Aadhaar Card enrollment officer.
The Requirement for Aadhaar Card enrollment form
2. Full name
4. Complete address
5. Detail of your mother and father
6. Detail of your documents
7. Your signature and thumbprint
Step to fill the Aadhaar Card enrollment form
Before feeling your Aadhaar Card enrollment form make sure your all documents are verified and correct with your form details.
- Fill your details in Aadhaar Card enrolment matching with your document proof.
- Enter your mobile number and your email ID for Aadhaar update.
- Once you feel your all details you need to check the mobile number because mobile number automatically link with your Aadhaar card.
- You can change or correct your Aadhaar card within 96 hours without giving any extra fees.
- And if you need to the connection you need to feel the same form for your Aadhaar correction.