For apply Your Aadhaar Card Follow these 8 Steps. After applying for your Aadhaar Card please wait at least 3 months because Aadhaar card making the process take up to 3 months after applying.
Step1- Find an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre near you. If you reside in Tier I cities, you can find it at https://uidai.gov.in/images/Tier1_Cities_PECs.pdf
Step2- You can also find Aadhaar Enrolment Centres in other cities by visiting https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Step3- Fill the enrolment form (the form is also available online at https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
Step4- Submit the form along with supporting documents such as the proof of identity and the proof of address.
Step5- After all the documents are accepted, submit your biometric data which includes your fingerprints and the iris scan.
Step6- Your photograph is also taken for Aadhaar.
Step7- Collect the acknowledgment slip that contains the 14-digit enrolment number. It is used to check Aadhaar card status.
Step8- The Acknowledgement slip should be kept safely till you get your Aadhaar card.
How To Apply Aadhaar Card For Children?
Nowadays Aadhaar is important for every citizen who lives in India or if they are not Indian. Aadhaar is one of the most important identification address for Indian residents. UIDAI is making Aadhaar for all The peoples if they are under the 5-year-old child and if they are above 5 years old. Aadhaar is important for all the age category of peoples.
Aadhaar card for child below 5 years of age:
If the child is born in some hospitals like the government they provide a bond certificate as well as the Aadhaar slip for their newborn child.
1. Aadhaar card is generated for all the child if they are below 5 years including newborn babies.
2. if you child below 5 years old then only your child photo is taken for Aadhaar card.
3. But if your baby is below five years old then you need to provide parents Aadhaar card for making baby Aadhaar card.
4. After the baby or child is 5 years old then they need to submit their biometric fingerprints and iris scan for their Aadhaar card.
How to apply for Aadhaar Card below 5 years of age?
If your baby was born in hospital then you need to ask the hospital in charge of making Aadhaar card for your newborn baby. if the hospital provides the facility for making the Aadhaar card for a new born baby then you can create your baby
Aadhaar Card in hospital:
If they do not create your baby Aadhaar Card in hospital you need to follow these steps for making Aadhaar card.
1. You need to visit your nearest Aadhaar card centre.
2. You need to fill the Aadhaar enrolment form with your Aadhaar number.
3. You need your child photograph.
4. You need to to provide your your Aadhaar details for enrolling the child Aadhaar card.
5. fill your address and other details correctly in your form.
6. Fingerprint and iris scan not taken if your child below 5 year age.
7.submit your form and take a slip for your Aadhaar enrollment number.
8. Wait on 90 days for Aadhaar card.
Apply Aadhaar card for Above 5-year-old child
1. Visit your nearest Aadhaar card centre.
2. Fill the Aadhaar Card enrollment form.
3. Mention your details with address proof.
4. Submit the form and documents in Aadhaar card centre.
5. Submit your child biometric 10 fingerprint it and iris scan with photograph.
6. If you clear all the process take your Aadhaar Card enrollment hide and slip.
7. You need to wait 90 days for making the Aadhaar card.
8. you can also check your Aadhaar card status with UIDAI website.
Some Question About Aadhaar Card:
Q.1 – I am not in India Need Aadhaar Card. Can I apply for Aadhaar card from outside India?
A. Non-residents are not allowed to apply for an Aadhaar. You can apply for Aadhaar only when you have been residing in India for 182 days in the past 1 year.
Q.2 – Can NRIs apply for Aadhaar card?
A. NRIs are not eligible for Aadhaar cards. They can apply for Aadhaar only when they have been residing in India for the past 182 days in 1 year.
Q.3 – Can OCI card holders obtain an Aadhaar card?
A. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are not eligible for Aadhaar. Only people residing in India are eligible for Aadhaar, be it Indian citizens or foreigners.