If you need a duplicate copy of your Aadhaar card then you need to follow these steps for getting your Aadhaar card duplicate copy. if your Aadhaar Card is missing or lost so you can apply for a duplicate copy for your Aadhaar card with your Aadhaar card number and registered mobile number with Aadhaar card.
1. Go to- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Choose Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID).
3. Input the name, email address, and mobile number.
4. click on the Get OTP button.
5. OTP will be sent on a registered mobile number.
6. Input the OTP and click on the Verify button.
7. you will receive a message containing your Aadhaar or Enrolment number.
8. After getting the Aadhaar card number or enrolment id, visit-8. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
9. select your Aadhaar Number
10. Input your Aadhaar number, full name, Area pin code, and mobile number.
11. OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
12. Enter OTP Option and click on Validate.
13. Your Aadhaar Card will be Generated as a PDF.
How To Download Aadhaar Card Online?
In the Aadhaar card center, they provide the hard copy of Aadhaar card in case they do not give you the hard copy for your Aadhaar card simply follow this step and download your Aadhaar Card and print it.
- Visit the Aadhaar official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the Download option
- Select the Aadhaar option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Click the Send OTP option to get the one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Complete the survey and click Verify And Download to download the eAadhaar card.
Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download
You will have to be compelled to enter the 8-digit secret to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The password consists of the first four letters of your name and the year of your birth.
After you transfer your Aadhaar card within the pdf format from UIDAI’s web site, you’ll print your Aadhaar card online. The facility to check the status and Aadhaar card download is available online.
Q1. Have you lost your Aadhaar card? Here’s how to get a copy of Aadhaar on the web?
A. On the off chance that you have lost your unique Aadhaar, you can get your Aadhaar online from UIDAI’s site. In any case, your versatile number ought to be connected with Aadhaar to profit this office.
Q2. How to get a copy Aadhaar when you don’t have an Aadhaar number or the enrolment ID?
A. You can recover your Aadhaar online by visiting the UIDAI site and choosing the Retrieve UID/EID alternative. You can likewise visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center to discover your UID/EID.