If you have recently applied to make Aadhaar card or have updated any information in Aadhaar card? And if you want to check that information updated or not online, then how can we check Aadhaar card today? Giving detailed information about it online.
How to download Aadhar card? How to withdraw money from Aadhaar Card? We have already told you about And today you will know how you can check the status of your Aadhaar card online? So let’s start this useful article today.
How to check Aadhaar card
Ours Aadhar Card Any information related to such as downloading of Aadhaar card, finding the mobile number associated with Aadhar card or whether the Aadhar card has been updated or not? All the information etc. website UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
And UIDAI itself has been given the responsibility of issuing any guidelines related to Aadhaar by the government, so let us now know how you will be able to check your Aadhaar card online from this website.
How to check your Aadhar Card status?
If you have updated your name, address date of birth etc. information in your Aadhaar, then to check whether that information has been successfully updated, you will have to check the status of Aadhaar card online.
1. First Uidai.gov.in Go to the website.
2. given here Check Aadhar Status Tap on the option of.
3. Now here you have to enter your enrollment ID. This ID is given in the acknowledgment slip when the Aadhaar center makes an Aadhaar card or after updating the information in Aadhaar.
4. So your 14 digit enrollment ID Insert here
5. Date & time option is given below, then fill the date and time given in the slip here.
6. In the image below Captcha Given that captcha Insert
7. More Check Status Now click on the button.
10. Just a new page will open and from here you will be able to check whether your Aadhaar card is generated or updated!
How to check Aadhaar card from mobile number?
If you have a mobile number that is linked to your Aadhar card. And now you have your Aadhaar card, you can get all the information of your Aadhaar card online from your mobile number, so let’s know what is the process?
1. First of all, visit UIDAI website.
2. Now you are given here Download Aadhar Tap on the option of.
3. Now a new page will open in your mobile, in which you will have to fill a form.
4. Now here I have Aadhar Number Select the option of
5. So now you remove your Aadhaar card, you must have given 12-digit Aadhaar number in it, enter it here.
6. Then below you have to do a Captcha Solve then Send OTP Click on the button
7. Now an OTP will come on the link number from your Aadhaar
9. that OTP Enter in the next page.
10. Then download your Aadhaar card by clicking on the verify & download button given below.
Insert this password in the Aadhar card?
Now when you download the Aadhaar card from your mobile number, you will be asked for a password after opening the downloaded file.
So the password of your Aadhaar card will be made by adding the first 4 characters of your name and your date of birth.
Like your name Rohit And DOB is 1991 so password ROHI1991 Will happen.
How to check mobile number in Aadhaar Card?
If you want to know which mobile number is linked to your mobile number? so
1. To find out, you will have to visit Uidai’s website.
2. Then here in the tab of Aadhar Service Verify Mobile number Have to click on the option of
3. Now a form will show on the screen, first enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number in this form.
4. Then enter the mobile number below which you think it will link to Aadhaar
5. Then fill the captcha according to the image below.
6. more Send OTP You click on the button
7. Now if that mobile is linked to this base then this message will appear on the screen. The mobile you have entered already verified with our records
10. But if there is no link, then information will be given on the screen that this number is not recorded in our records.
This way you can easily check which number is linked to my Aadhaar?
How to check whether Aadhaar number is linked to bank account or not?
At present, it is mandatory to link Aadhaar to your bank account, so whether your Aadhaar is linked to your bank account or not? You can also check online.
1. Then visit Uidai.gov.in from your mobile
2. Now Scroll this page showing in front of you and in the tab of Aadhar services Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status पर Tap करें.
3. Now a new page will open in which enter your first Aadhaar number.
4. Then fill the captcha as security code.
5. And now click on send OTP button.
6. Now an OTP will come on the registered mobile number.
7. Fill that OTP in the column below and click on the button of SUBMIT
10. Now a new page will open and information will be available about whether your Aadhaar is linked to a bank account or not.
If this link is there, then you will see a message of this way on the screen.
what did you learn today
I hope you find this article of mine How to check aadhar card Must have liked It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to find the status of the Aadhar card, so that they can be contacted on any other sites or internet There is no need to search in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write the following comments.
If you liked this post how to check Aadhar card or liked to learn something, then please post this post like Social Networks Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.