Aadhar card is necessary to open an account with a bank, apply for recruitment or avail any scheme. So if you want to download your Aadhaar card online at home then in this article How to remove Aadhaar card by name You will be provided with information in this subject. At the same time, you will get to know some other things like how to get Aadhaar card without number? And a lot of information is going to be available.
Aadhaar card is an essential document for any citizen, without which the welfare facilities provided by the government to the citizens cannot be obtained. Therefore, to avail all the facilities, it is very important to have a valid Aadhaar card near you.
So I thought why don’t you guys How to remove aadhar card Detailed information should be provided in this subject. Then let’s know.
How to remove aadhar card from mobile
If your Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile number, then you can download Aadhaar card from your mobile and get it printed, so what is the whole process, step by step. Before that you must read how to check Aadhaar card.
Step 1: First you go to the official website of UIDAI.
Step 2: After visiting the site, scroll to this page and click on the button of Download Aadhar.
Step 3: Fill the form. I have Aadhar number After selecting Aadhaar, a form will appear before downloading Aadhaar from which you will have to fill it.
- So first enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Now tap on the check box of i want a Masked Aadhar given here.
- And at the end, fill the captcha given below carefully.
Step 4: Now finally click on Send OTP button.
Step 5: Now OTP will come on registerd mobile number in Aadhaar card. Enter that 6 digit OTP here.
Step 6: Now you have to fill a survey, then read this survey and select any option.
Step 7: Scroll the page, and click on the button of Verify and Download.
Thus the Aadhar card will be downloaded to your device. If you open it by tapping on it, you will be asked a password.
What to enter in Aadhaar card password?
The Aadhaar card password is made up of 4 Letters and Date of Birth beginning of your name. For example, if your name is MANISH and your date of birth is 1999, then the password will be
How to remove Aadhaar card from Enrollment ID?
Another option to download Aadhaar card is Enrollment id. If you have recently applied for making Aadhaar card, then you can download your Aadhaar card from Enrollment id.
After applying for Aadhaar card, you will have received a Receipt, in which the enrollment number for your Aadhar card will be given. Also, the information of Date & time will also be in that recipe. With the help of which you can download your Aadhar card.
1. Click on the link given below and go to the Aadhar card download page of UIDAI.
2. Now here I have Aadhar Number Select enrollment ID instead.
3. Now fill the enrollment ID after seeing the receipt.
4. After that date & time Filling is given in the enrollment slip.
5. After that Captcha fill.
6. more Send OTP Click on the button of.
Now, after completing the further process as per the steps mentioned above, you can easily download the Aadhaar card from your mobile.
How to remove Aadhaar card without mobile number?
Your Aadhaar card can be downloaded only with the help of the OTP sent to your registered mobile number while downloading the Aadhaar card. But what to do if the number is not registered? Let’s know.
You have an option, you can get the Aadhaar card printed, which will cost you ₹ 50 and you can get your Aadhar card back. Use this method when your Aadhaar card is lost.
1. Then go to the official website of UIDAI
2. On the tab of My Aadhar, click on the option of Aadhaar Reprint Order.
3. A new page will open, enter your Aadhaar number or virtual ID in it.
4. After that fill the security code.
5. Now I dont have Mobile number Tick the checkbox and confirm that the number is not there.
6. Then you will be asked to enter a new mobile number, so now enter your new mobile number here.
7. And click on Send OTP button.
8. Now fill this OTP on your mobile number and then proceed by clicking the button of Submit.
9. In the next step, here you will get an option of Preview from where you can check your Aadhar card information.
10. If everything is fine, then click on the Make Payment button to download the Aadhaar card. And here ATM card, net banking, wallet Pay online fees of ₹ 50 through any method.
You will get a receipt as soon as the payment is successful. With which you can download it to your device, as well as you will get the information of request number through SMS, so that you will be able to check the delivery status of the Aadhar card.
Now after 10 to 15 days you will get this Aadhar card. In this way, you can get your Aadhaar card back by reprinting the Aadhaar card, in case there is no registered mobile number or if the Aadhaar card is stolen or lost.
How to find the lost Aadhaar card
If you have forgotten your Aadhaar number but your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar card, then you can easily get Aadhaar number in your mobile by following the steps given below.
1. First click on the link given below and go to the Lost forgotten page of UIDAI.
2. Now fill the form here, in which enter full name in your Aadhar card!
3. Then enter your registered mobile number and fill the captcha.
4. And now finally click on send OTP.
5. Now one on your mobile number OTP Come, fill it here and click on the login button.
And within few seconds the Aadhaar number will be received on your registered mobile number. Through which you can download Aadhaar card and get other information of your Aadhaar card from UIDAI website.
What did you learn today?
I hope you find this article of mine How to remove aadhar card from aadhaar number Must have liked It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to remove an Aadhaar card from mobile, so that there is no need to search in reference to that article in any other sites or internet.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write the following comments.
If you find this post How to remove Aadhaar card without mobile number If you liked or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.