If you have recently updated your Aadhaar card or are going to get it done, then in this case you will definitely have a question How many days does Aadhaar card updateThe You are going to get a direct answer to this question in this article.
Friends, the Aadhaar card is an extremely useful document, because the importance of Aadhaar card has increased significantly to benefit from many personal tasks of daily life to government schemes. So in time, if we get our Aadhar card updated with the necessary information like name, date of birth, address etc., then many consumers get its benefits.
If you too want to update any information in your Aadhaar card or have applied to get it done, then let us know. Before that, in how many days the Aadhaar card is made, be sure to read it.
How many days does Aadhaar update
UIDAI According to the information in the Aadhaar card gets updated between 90 days from the date of application of Aadhaar update. Usually in aadhar card 7 to 15 days The information gets updated within. But if this period does not happen then you can wait for 90 days.
You can update your birth name, date, address mobile number and biometric details like fingerprint, photo etc. in your Aadhaar card. Some of these information can be updated online and other information by visiting the nearest Aadhaar center.
If your Aadhaar card is not updated during this time period, you can go to your nearest Aadhaar center and discuss this subject.
How many times can Aadhaar card be updated?
Recently information provided by UIDAI in Aadhar card like Date of birth, gender, name Some limitations have been set to update.
You have to follow these limits to get these information updated in the Aadhaar card. Let’s know
How many times can the name be updated in the Aadhaar card?
Unique Identification Authority of India According to the recent statement of (UIDAI), now any Aadhaar card holder can change his name only twice.
Please tell that UIDI has already put a ban on updating the date of birth. You can get the date of birth updated on Aadhaar card only once.
So if for some reason your name is not correct in the Aadhaar card, then you can get it corrected in the second turn.
How many times can Gender be updated in Aadhaar Card?
Recently strict rules have been made by uidai for Aadhaar card updation. Under which the gender details have been allowed to be updated only once.
How many times the address can be updated in Aadhaar Card?
Due to the shift from one city to another city or from one state to another, a person can update his Aadhar card and change his address to Aadhar card.
Although there is no limit to update the address in the Aadhaar card, but whenever you update the Aadhaar card, you have to pay a fee of ₹ 25 at the Aadhaar center.
How to check status of Aadhar Card updated?
Once you have applied to update the Aadhaar card, then you should be worry free, because you can check the status of Aadhaar from home whether your Aadhaar card has been updated or not, so let’s know how You can check this online.
1. Go to UIDAI’s site by clicking on the link given below.
2. Now here you have to enter your Enrollment ID to check your Aadhaar Card Status.
3. Then fill the captcha by looking at the captchA given below in the box here
4. And then click on the check status button.
Just if your Aadhaar card has been updated, you will get information about it on the screen. If it hasn’t No Record Found The message of will appear on the screen.
How can I get Aadhaar Card updated quickly?
If you want to update any kind of information in the Aadhaar card as soon as possible, you can make an online appointment before going to your nearest Aadhaar center.
You can take Appointment by following the following steps by visiting UIDAI website.
1. First UIDAI Go to the official website of
2. Now the tab of My Aadhar will be found here. Click on the book an appointment option below it.
3. Now a new page will open in which you tap on the option of city / location and select your city / state.
4. After that Proceed to Book an Appointment Click on the option
5. Now you will come to a new page. In which you will see 3 options
6. of which you New aadhar Select the option of
7. Now on your number to verify you OTP Will be sent, which will be completed after verification.
8. Now in this step you have to fill a form. In which you have to enter some of your personal details, appointment details and time details.
9. After filling these details, now finally the date you want to book Appointment. Select the date and time in the screen.
10. Now whether the above information is correct or not? Check once. If there is a mistake, you can correct those mistakes by clicking on the Previous button. And if all is correct, click on the submit button and complete the booking of the online appointment.
Does it cost to book an appointment online?
No, this is a free service from UIDAI that you can use to update the Aadhaar card or to get a new Aadhaar card.
However, on the basis of that appointment, if you update any details in your Aadhaar card at the Aadhaar center, then you must pay the upgrade charge at the Aadhar center.
what did you learn today
I hope you find this article of mine How many days does Aadhaar card update Must have liked It has always been my endeavor that the readers should be provided complete information about how many days the Aadhaar card is made, so that they do not have to search in other sites or internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write the following comments.
If you liked this post how to update Aadhaar card or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.