If you want to know that sitting at home online Whose name is aadhar cardThe So you have come to the right place. Because in whose name is the Aadhar card here? Easy way to know will be given.
Is the name in your Aadhar card correct or not? If you want to check this or if you have updated your name in an Aadhaar card, in such a situation, you may have to check your name in the Aadhaar card. In the same place, you can easily check online whether your name is updated or not.
By the way, for your information, tell me that usually Aadhaar gets updated within 7 to 15 days of updating Aadhaar. If the time has changed for the name of the Aadhar card, then the official website of Aadhar is UIDAI through which you can check the name online in any Aadhar card, while you can find the name of the address within less than 2 minutes. Can be applied. Today’s article here “In whose name is Aadhaar card, how to know“I will know about this topic.
What are the necessary things to know the name in Aadhaar Card?
Things required for name checking after updating Aadhaar card
Find out in whose name is the Aadhar card from the Enrollment ID
Here we will know how you can see the name in the Aadhar card only through the Enrollment Id.
1. First you go to uidai.gov.in website.
2. Here in the tab of My AADHAR Check Aadhar Status To get an option, tap on it.
3. While getting the Aadhaar update, you will get a receipt in which the 14-digit Enrollment ID is given. 14 digit के enrollment ID Insert and also select the date & time given in that recipe.
4. After that Captcha is given here, fill that captcha.
5. And finally check status Click on the button of.
6. The name of the Aadhaar card holder will be shown on the screen. And in this way you can easily find out whether the name has been updated in the Aadhaar card. Along with this, Aadhar card will also be generated in this process, you can also download it on your mobile in one click.
How to check name in Aadhaar Card?
If you have already made your Aadhaar card and if you want to check whether my full name in Aadhar card is correct or not? For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
1. First open UIDAI website in your mobile.
2. Now go to the Aadhar card download page. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
3. After coming to this page, select the option of i have Aadhar Number.
4. Now you have to enter the 12 digit digit given in your Aadhaar card.
5. Then after filling the captcha below carefully fill it.
6. Now Finally Send OTP Click on the button
7. Enter the OTP that you have registered on your Aadhaar card, an OTP will appear on it.
8. Now some questions will be asked in the survey on the screen, select any of them.
9. And finally Verify Download Click on the button
10 Now your Aadhaar card will be downloaded to your mobile.
After downloading the Aadhaar card, open this file and you will be asked for a password. This password is made on the basis of 4 characters of your name and date of birth.
Like if your name is Himanshu and date of birth is your 1960 then the password will be HIMA1960
As soon as you open it by entering the password, then the complete details of your Aadhar card will be shown in front of you. In which your name will be shown on the screen like Aadhaar address. So colleagues, this was the way to download the Aadhaar card.
What to do if you lose the Enrollment Slip in the Aadhaar Card?
If you have recently made your Aadhar card or updated it, you have made some changes. Then you can check whether the information has been updated with the Enrollment ID given in this slip?
But even if it is lost, you should not panic, below we are telling you the steps so that you can know that enrollment number again.
First of all, visit UIDAI website.
1. Now in the tab of My Aadhar Retrive Lost UID/EID Click on the option
2. There will be two options in this page, Aadhaar number and enrollment ID, then here you select Enrollment ID.
3. After that you enter your full name here!
4. Enter your mobile or email.
5. and the bottom Captcha Put the Captcha Code in the verification option and click on the Send OTP button.
6. Now in the next step, verify the OTP that has come on your mobile or email by verifying the OTP.
7. Verification will be completed as soon as you do this. And you will get an enrollment ID on your registered mobile or email.
Using which you can download your Aadhaar card again. You can check the name of your Aadhaar card online by checking your name from the Aadhaar card.
How to check your name in Aadhar card from URN number?
The mobile number you register after getting the Aadhar card updated. URN number of 14 number is sent to you through which you have updated Aadhar card or not? You can know the status of Aadhaar
1. First you go to this page of UIDAI by clicking on the link given below.
2. Now put your 12-digit Aadhaar number here.
3. 14 digits in the column below URN Number Insert
4. Fill the Captcha.
5. then finally Check status Click on the button
6. Aadhar card status will be shown in which you can see your name and other information.
How to check name in Aadhaar card after reading this post? Now you must have known. We hope this information will prove beneficial for you, so do not forget to share this information as much as possible.
what did you learn today
I hope you find this article of mine Under whose name is aadhar card know how Must have liked It has always been my endeavor to provide the readers with complete information about how to see the name in the Aadhar card from the Enrollment ID, so that they do not have to search in any other sites or internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write the following comments.
If you liked this post in whose name the Aadhaar card is or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.