If you are using non-registered Aadhaar card mobile number so you need to upgrade your number in your mobile because the government does not allow to sell the SIM without Aadhaar Card information nowadays it is compulsory and if you want to new sim than the automatically seller Link your Aadhaar card in the new sim.
If you are using old SIM which does not link any Aadhaar Card you need to follow this is a step for Link your Aadhaar card with your number otherwise your number may be closed in the future.
- Call 14546* with your Sim.
- Choose Indian.
- After That Give your consent to re-verify Aadhaar by press 1.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card number and confirm it by press 1.
- The OTP is sent in your registered Aadhaar no.
- Give consent to your operator for your name, photo, and DOB.
- If correct, enter the OTP received.
- Press 1 to complete.
Alternate Method for Link your Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
If you are not able to verify your Aadhaar card with your phone number by following this process then you need to find out the nearest service provider of your mobile network sim card. you can use Google map for finding the nearest service care for your sim. You can easily go there and submit your documents then they verify your Aadhaar card with your phone number.
Document needed for verifying the phone number
First, you need to carry your Aadhaar Card hard copy with your mobile number.
only the Aadhaar card copy needed for verifying your phone number with Aadhaar card in any service center.
Benefit After Link your Aadhaar with mobile number:
- You can easily buy a new SIM with your Aadhaar card.
- If your SIM is Miss or lost you can easily stop your sim servicing with your Aadhaar card.
- You can easily get a duplicate sim with your same Aadhaar card that is registered with your same mobile number.
- The Aadhaar card is easy to identify person mobile number and identity.
So this is the all process how you can link your Aadhaar card with your mobile number. if you are using a known link Aadhaar card mobile number so it maybe stops your services in the future.
Now you need to buy your new SIM the SIM provider asking for your Aadhaar Card because of the government humanitarian your Aadhaar card with your mobile number. And it is very useful for our government to collect all data with your numbers and now you do not face any fake SIM cards in the market because all the SIM cards made Aadhaar verification.