Our India government provide the Aadhaar card for NRI if they are living in India then they also create their Aadhaar card for taking benefits by the government. The NRI fill their Aadhaar Card form and they are able for their Aadhaar card.
The requirement for NRI Aadhaar card:
1. The NRI birth certificate is needed for there Aadhaar Card verification document.
2. The photograph provides is also needed for the Android if they want to make the Aadhaar card.
3. The school certificate is needed for NRI’s during the Aadhaar card process.
Note: The India government need to more document proof for NRI’s and the people present physically on the Aadhaar card centre for making their Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar card making process for NRI’S
1. Scanning the fingerprint for all 10 fingers. This is the most important step for any Aadhaar card user giving their biometric fingerprints.
2. Iris scan – this is the second most important process for making Aadhaar Card you need to verify your iris scan with 100% accurately in Aadhaar Card centres.
3. Photograph – the government deadline for Aadhaar Card you need to update your latest photo in your Aadhaar Card and if you are making you then you need to click your photograph on Aadhaar card centre.
4. After all process, you need to wait 90 days for your Aadhaar card. The NRI also check their Aadhaar Card status online with UIDAI website.
For contact the customer care of Aadhaar related queries you need to call their toll free number and you also mail the Aadhaar customer cares for that in your answer about any Aadhaar related information.
Call on 1947 or 18003001947
This helpline number working 365 days and 24*7 if you have any query about your Aadhaar Card correction creating forms I can contact them or help you with your regional language. If you need to contact with their email id you can also contact with their email ID- email@example.com
The three ways you can contact the Aadhaar card customer care
1. Through their toll-free numbers – 1947
2. By post – UIDAI MAIN OFFICE DELHI
3. Bye through email – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the nearest Aadhaar card center for your collection and any query and request for changing your address. The nearest Aadhaar card center is able to do all the things with your Aadhaar Card by giving your identity verification.
UIDAI is Main Office in New Delhi:
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building,
Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001
For regional contact numbers:
Phone No. – 0172-2711947 0172-2711717
Email Id – email@example.com
Address: SCO 139-141, 3rd and 4th Floor, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh-160017
Phone No. – 011-23481126 011-23481110
Address: Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, New Delhi-110001
Phone No. – 0522-2304979(Enrolment), 0522-2304978 (SSUP)
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: UIDAI Regional Office, 03rd Floor, UP State Construction & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. The building, TC-46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226 010
Phone No. – 1947
Email Id – email@example.com
Address: UIDAI Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, G.D. Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005
Phone No. – 0651-6450145
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi – 834 010