If you need to upgrade your Aadhaar card follow the all easy and simple steps which are given below in this article you can easily change your Aadhaar details like address and name. You can easily correct your Aadhaar Card by this process.
1. Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal – https://uidai.gov.in/
2. If you have address proof click on Update Address.
3. In the new window (https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update), enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
4. click on Send OTP or Enter TOTP
5. OTP sent on your mobile number registered.
6. Enter this OTP to log in to your Aadhaar card account.
7. OR you can use the TOTP feature to authenticate.
8. Tick the Address option and Submit.
9. Enter your address mentioned in the Proof of Address and click on the Submit.
10. In case you want to modify your address, click Modify.
11. click on the Proceed.
12. Select the document type you want to submit as Proof of Address for verification and upload the scanned copy of the address proof and click on the “Submit”
13. Click on the Yes and select the BPO service provider who verifies your details and clicks on Submit
14. The BPO provider inspects if the details in the form match with the POA then they forward your request to UIDAI.
Some Question & FAQ:
Q1. Would I be able to refresh my Aadhaar card subtleties on the web?
A. According to the most recent improvements, individuals can refresh just their location in Aadhaar card on the web. Notwithstanding, they can refresh every single other detail by visiting the closest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Q2. What are the subtleties which can be refreshed on the web?
A. After the ongoing change, Aadhaar card holders can refresh just their Address on the web. For refreshing every other detail, they need to visit Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Q3. What Fields would I be able to refresh through Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
A. Individuals can refresh all subtleties referenced in their Aadhaar card by visiting one of the Aadhaar Enrolment Centers. You can refresh Demographic subtleties (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) just as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris and photographs) in Aadhaar.
Q4. Are there any criteria to be met so as to demand changes on the web?
A. So as to change your location on the web, you need to present the examined duplicate of the evidence of location. On the off chance that your archive isn’t acknowledged by UIDAI, the update solicitation will be rejected.